If you wish to move with less discomfort and resistance in your body, emotions, and mind, this course teaches you the way.
Most people hold pain or discomfort somewhere in their body. Invariably they are also dealing with difficult emotions, interpersonal challenges, work stressors or life changes that bring additional tensions in their breath, emotions, and mind.
A therapeutic approach to yoga teaches you how to effectively address these issues and find ways to ‘move’ both on, and off the mat.
Who you are?
You may experience:
- non-specific lower back pain.
- persisting pain states from arthritis, musculoskeletal conditions, headache, cancer treatment, surgery.
- chronic pain* from injury (this affects 38% of people).
- chronic pain* with no identifiable original cause (this affects 33% of people).
- no specific pain, but wish to bring more ease through your body and peace through your mind.
*Chronic pain is defined as a persisting pain state that has continued well beyond an ‘expected’ healing time. This could be months or years.
What are your struggles?
- regularly need to adjust or change your plans, due to pain/discomfort.
- notice less stamina in physical activities, day to day tasks.
- have trouble getting to or staying asleep.
- be unable to enjoy previous hobbies, social events.
- find it difficult to manage unhelpful thoughts, unexpected emotions.
- fear change in any aspect of your life, particularly work.
- feel a lack of joy in each day, life, in general.
Interested to know more?
Leave me your details below and I’ll be in contact. We can discuss your symptoms and understand how this course may suit you.